Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Mini Cakes

These were for my sons elemantary school. The PTO wanted to make something special for the teachers for valentines day so 35 mini cakes later I delivered them to the lady in charge to be delivered to the faculty tomorrow. This is how they started. They were a white almond cake with raspberry filling and raspberry flavored buttercream frosting. I cute each one out by hand since I don't have a heart shape miniature cake pan.
My first three roses were a little pinkish. After this I tinted the fondant alot more and they were actually red.









They were alot of work but I'm really happy with how they turned out. I hope the teacher really like them. Happy valentines everyone. I have about 10 left over. If anyone wants one they are $5 a piece. They are perfect for two people and I can do them in whatever colors you would like since they aren't decorated yet. Give me a call or email me at eliseraemusic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. those are way freakin' cute!! You did a really good job with taking the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete