Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tie-Dye

My girls choir asked for a cake for their christmas party. So I tried to do what I could with all the differant personalities in that class. I like my cakes to match my customers personality. So the perfect thing for so many differant personalities a cake with multiple colors. This class has so many differant gilrs in it that the first day of class I was worried about them all getting along and being able to work together to become a choir. They have done amazing and I am so proud of them. They are my most talented and best girls choir I have had. So Tie-Dye worked perfectly because, even though they are so differant when you put them all together they make something beautiful and amazing.
The cake was a chocolate cake with raspberry filling in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment