Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fish it's whats for Dinner!

This is probably one of the oddest orders I have ever gotten. The husband like pineapple upside down cake and fishing. Well, you can't really frost an upside down cake that ruins the flavor so I decided that I would make a giant fish and make it look like it had just been caught and is now being served for dinner. It turned out so much better than I thought. First, I made my fish a little to big but ended up working out perfectly, second while it sat in the fridge overnight the fish kind of slimed onto the cake which made it even more perfect because fish are kinda slimey. The person loved it and her husband was really surprised when he opened the fridge to find a giant fish laying on top of the cake. The fish is made out of rice krispie treat.




0 comments:

Post a Comment